WHAT IS PRIVATEBANKER?
When? April 25th, 2019
Where? Hotel Le Royal
› 1 round table
› 4 keynote sponsors
› 200 registrants in 2018
The N°1 event for private banking professionals since 2010 in Luxembourg.
200 key decision makers from within the financial sector are expected for the nineth edition. Over 75% of the target audience is made up of people working in luxembourgish institutions: private bankers, wealth managers, directors of family offices, life insurers, asset managers, high-level decision-makers from related professions (corporate trusts, law firms, consultancy organisations, etc.)
This year’s topic is “From private banks to wealth management firms: beyond investments“
– The need for private bankers to adapt their business model because of increased transparency pressure, well informed clients asking for more high-level & multi-field advice and introduction of low-cost digital offerings having forced fees downwards.
– Rethink the value proposition and attract more clients
– Be more customer-centric and use effective emerging technologies
Najat Skeate, President Luxembourg Association Wealth Managers (LAWM)
Keynote speech - Rethink the value proposition
Keynote speech - The need for private bankers to enlarge their scope
Roger Hartmann, Group Strategy Leader, Fuchs & Associés Finance
- Hans-Peter Borgh, Head of Wealth and Investment Management, Member of the Management Board of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg SA.
- Luca Tomasi, Group Head of Private banking, Banque Havilland
- Alexandre CEGARRA, CEO de Société Générale Private Wealth Management
- Linda Wade, CEO and co-founder, Spinview
Keynote speech - Be more customer-centric and use effective emerging technologies
Julien Hugo, Country Manager, Prodware Luxembourg
3x10' startups insights
Linda Wade, CEO, Spinview