WHAT IS PRIVATEBANKER?
When? April 25th, 2019
Where? Hotel Le Royal
› 1 round table
› 4 keynote sponsors
› 200 registrants in 2018
The N°1 event for private banking professionals since 2010 in Luxembourg.
200 key decision makers from within the financial sector are expected for the nineth edition. Over 75% of the target audience is made up of people working in luxembourgish institutions: private bankers, wealth managers, directors of family offices, life insurers, asset managers, high-level decision-makers from related professions (corporate trusts, law firms, consultancy organisations, etc.)
This year’s topic is “From private banks to wealth management firms: beyond investments“
– The need for private bankers to adapt their business model because of increased transparency pressure, well informed clients asking for more high-level & multi-field advice and introduction of low-cost digital offerings having forced fees downwards.
– Rethink the value proposition and attract more clients
– Be more customer-centric and use effective emerging technologies
Najat Skeate, President Luxembourg Association Wealth Managers (LAWM)
Rethink the value proposition
Erika Bourguet, Director, Strategy Regulatory & Corporate Finance, Deloitte
Pascal Martino, Partner, Banking Leader & Digital co-Leader, Deloitte
The need for private bankers to enlarge their scope
Roger Hartmann, Group Strategy Leader, Fuchs & Associés Finance
Turning the challenge of increasing regulation and costs of compliance into an opportunity
by Jonathan Prince, Co-Founder, Finologee
- Hans-Peter Borgh, Head of Wealth and Investment Management, Member of the Management Board of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg SA.
- Luca Tomasi, Group Head of Private banking, Banque Havilland
- Alexandre CEGARRA, CEO de Société Générale Private Wealth Management
- Linda Wade, CEO and co-founder, Spinview
- Douwe Miedema, Editor-in-Chief, Luxembourg Times (moderator)
Private Banking is dead… Welcome to the Wealth CX era
Julien Hugo, Country Manager, Prodware Luxembourg
Due Diligence in Fine Art Transactions
Ty Murphy, Family Office Magazine
Linda Wade, CEO, Spinview