WHAT IS PRIVATEBANKER?
When? 20 march 2018
Where? Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg
› 1 round table
› 4 keynote sponsors
› 250 registrants in 2017
The N°1 event for private banking professionals since 2010 in Luxembourg.
200 key decision makers from within the financial sector are expected for the eigth edition. Over 75% of the target audience is made up of people working in luxembourgish institutions: private bankers, wealth managers, directors of family offices, life insurers, asset managers, high-level decision-makers from related professions (corporate trusts, law firms, consultancy organisations, etc.)
This year’s theme will focus on Augmented Private Banker including topics around:
- What are the new challenges private bankers have to cope with ?
- How to better follow up on client’s wealth management with new technologic tools ?
- New business models linked to client relationship ( impact of MIFID II, GDPR, digitalisation, chatbot, automation)
- Will private bankers succeed in convincing new generations by adapting their services?
Keynote - How to protect the core business
Presentation by MainFirst
by Dorval Asset Management
with Budget Insight
Shaping customer experience in private banking
by Thibault de Barsy, CEO, Keytrade Bank
- Steve Krieger, Director, Pictet Bank
- Wim Dieryck, COO, OneLife
The new era of wealth management
by Cyrus Fazel, Founder and CEO, SwissBorg
#fintech #startup #blockchain #crypto #AI
Introducing HighWave Capital
a Robo-Advisor that uses Behavioural Finance principles to enhance performance of both the end-investor’s risk assessment and asset allocation by David Furcajg, President & Co-founder, Behavioral Finance specialist – HighWave Capital